Friday 25 February 2011

Three Mexican Fishing Boats Seized by Coast Guard - KRGV

Before we get into this...I have a confession to make.
I've been cheating on this blog with another one. Two, actually. Yes - I have two other blogs. But you'll have to find them yourself. :P

Also, in addition to the champagne accident now SIX weeks ago (which still hasn't been repaired...), the happy addition of bleach was added to my laptop. And a few missing keys as emergency surgery. So, yeah. I don't have a lot to work with here. Normally I'd write this all in the "Blog News" sidebar, but I feel the need to explain my on-and-off absences.

ANYWAY.

Good news from the US Coast Guard. They've seized three Mexican ships fishing endangered species in United States waters! The article doesn't go into much detail, but it's worth noting that the bad guys don't always get away!

Good work, USCG.

Full article here (KRGV)

No comments:

Post a Comment